Futureflip are a young, innovative design & build company with a significant client base in the Sutherland Shire and a growing client base in the Eastern Suburbs and South Coast, NSW.
Founding Director Neil Hipwell brings both a strong design aesthetic and a practical understanding of the building industry. Neil monitors Futureflip projects directly, ensuring attention to detail and high quality. His passion and precision helps clients to bring their dream homes to life.
Why Choose Futureflip?
- Our 15 years experience in residential building means that we can advise you on tips and tricks to maximise the future value of your project.
- Our passion for design means we constantly want to push the boundaries and create innovative – and beautiful home designs for our customers.
- As a custom designer, we create designs that suit your needs and emphasise the best aspects of your block.
- We’re well accustomed to working with atypical blocks, such as corner blocks, sloping blocks and easements.
- Our focus on sustainable building practices means that you can be sure that we’ll take care to minimise the environmental impact of the project. We choose to specify recycled materials where possible, and we keep natural materials exposed where possible so that we can reduce the total embodied energy of the project.
- We partner with and specify some of Australia’s most respected brands, such as Wattyl, James Hardie and Tilecloud.
- We pride ourselves on having a courteous, friendly and informative approach with each and every client. We strive to establish a trusting, ongoing relationship throughout the entire design process to ensure it is a pleasant and positive experience.